What are Cookies?
Cookies are required to maintain effective use of websites and to enhance your online experience. They are also used to personalise any products and services that may be advertised to you on websites and elsewhere online.
How are Cookies Managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access the Lifehop website are designed by:
- Lifehop, or third parties working on behalf of Lifehop, and are necessary for you to purchase products on our website
- third parties who assist Lifehop in detecting and preventing fraud
- third parties who assist Lifehop in marketing programmes
- third parties who display web banner advertisements on behalf of Lifehop.
What are Cookies Used for?
Cookies are used for the purposes of:
- Technical operations so that the Lifehop website functions correctly, in particular with online transactions and site navigation.
- Marketing, web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- Fraud detection and prevention of web and social media advertising
- Data collection of your browsing behaviour and purchases, including the monitoring of campaigns and competitions.
Can I Disable Cookies?
Yes, you can disable cookies in your web browser settings.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Depending on which cookies you disable, some websites might not operate properly when cookies are switched off.